Cronin Construction Corporation is a certified WBE by the State of Florida. In addition, the women at Cronin Construction have a combined more than 60 years of experience in the sitework construction industry.
The State of Florida Office of Supplier Diversity works with eligible business owners with a goal to increase the number of minority-owned (MBE), woman-owned (WBE) and Veteran-owned (VBE) businesses.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements Met by CCC
- The business is registered in MyFloridaMarketPlace.
- A small business independently owned and operated, with a net worth of not more than $5 million and employ 200 or fewer full-time permanent employees or is recognized as a certified business by the federal government.
- 51 percent owned, managed and controlled by an American Woman who is a citizen of the United States and a permanent resident of Florida.
- If a professional license is required for the industry, the minority owner must be the license qualifier.
- The minority owner (s) shall not have acquired their majority ownership of at least 51 percent of the applicant business through a transferal of ownership occurring within a minimum of two years, when the previous majority ownership interest in the business was by a non-minority who is or was a relative, former employer, or current employer of the minority persons on whom eligibility is based.
- Engaged in commercial transactions (currently doing business).
- Operates a business that is legally registered to do business in Florida.